Backline: Corey Enright (Geelong), Scott Thompson (North Melbourne), Michael Johnson (Fremantle).
Half-Backs: Jarrad McVeigh (Sydney) – Sam Mitchell (Hawthorn) – Harry Taylor (Geelong Cats).
Centre-line: Joel Selwood (Captain) (Geelong) – Ryan Griffen (Western Bulldogs) – Scott Pendlebury (Collingwood) .
Half-Forwards: Patrick Dangerfield (Adelaide Crows) Travis Cloke (Collingwood) Kieren Jack (Sydney Swans) .
Forwards: Jarryd Roughead (Hawthorn) – Jeremy Cameron (GWS Giants) – Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide) .
Ruckmen: Gary Ablett (Vice Captain) (Gold Coast Suns) – Will Minson (Western Bulldogs) – Dane Swan (Collingwood).
Interchange: Dan Hannebery (Sydney) – Travis Boak (Port Adelaide) Andrew Mackie (Geelong) Jobe Watson (Essendon) .
FACTS AND STATS
- 12 players honoured for the first time.
– Andrew Mackie (Geelong)
– Scott Thompson (North Melbourne)
– Will Minson (Western Bulldogs)
– Ryan Griffen (Western Bulldogs)
– Jarryd Roughead (Hawthorn)
– Michael Johnson (Fremantle)
– Travis Boak (Port Adelaide)
– Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide)
– Jarrad McVeigh (Sydney)
– Kieren Jack (Sydney)
– Dan Hannebery (Sydney)
– Jeremy Cameron (GWS Giants)
- Jeremy Cameron (GWS Giants) became the first All-Australian in the club’s history.
- Cameron kicked 62 goals from 21 games and took 106 marks.
- Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide) made the team in just his second AFL season.
- Andrew Mackie finally made the cut after being nominated on two previous occasions, three premierships and 197 games.
- Joel Selwood (Geelong) was named Captain with Gary Ablett (Gold Coast Suns) as Vice Captain.
- Gary Ablett has become the first VFL/AFL player in history to win All-Australian selection in seven consecutive seasons.
- Collingwood’s Dane Swan was named for the fifth straight season and it’s four in-a-row for teammate Scott Pendlebury.
- Out of the 12 clubs represented in the 22-man team, Geelong has four players – Collingwood and Sydney each have three.
- Chad Wingard kicked 40 goals from 59 shots and took 101 inside 50’s.
- Jarryd Roughead kicked 68 goals to win the Coleman Medal.